Thursday, October 28, 2010

Still Paddling Along


This post is two months late but I went to a meeting of the Fort Worth chapter of the Social Media Club and I decided to get back on the blogging horse. My last days in Singapore were spent hanging out with my fellow Young Reporters, attending the Youth Olympic Games Closing Ceremony and walking around Little India with my Austrian friend, Gernot. Immediately upon returning, I dove into grad school at TCU and am just now beginning to catch my breath. The semester is going well. I'm learning a lot and seeing a new city. I've stopped working for USA Fencing, but I'm still the press officer for USA Canoe/Kayak. I've returned to the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs one weekend for the Olympic Public Relations Assembly. The London 2012 Olympic Games are just around the corner and I hope to be there.

Click HERE for my latest Canoe/Kayak press release.

Click HERE for my photos of Little India and the Skypark in Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment