Thursday, November 12, 2009

Texas, how I've missed you

Two weekends ago, I visited my old friend, Texas. While there, I took my first Longhorn football game, took in about 30 minutes worth of live music and ate some barbeque. My Horns dominated, the music was mediocre and the sausage poboy was delicious. Of course, it was great to see family and friends, like Sean, Roseanna, Zach and Anthony. It felt good to be back in the Lone Star State, although it went by too quickly.

Since returning, I had the opportunity to dust off the old pinstripe suit and dance. Just about all the interns took the chance to dress up and attend the way-too-early christmas charity function, the YOT (toy backwards) party. One toy and two books granted you admission and free drinks until they ran out, way-too-early. Anything for the kids.

This past weekend I spent working on the set of a hit television show. I can't reveal which one just yet but rest assured that I was able to get a picture with one of the celebrities on the show. Just another day at the Olympic Training Center.

Click HERE for photos of Texas and the YOT party.

Click HERE to see October's USOC Athletes and Team of the Month.

Days until Sean and I are watching the Broncos-Chargers game at Mile High Stadium: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment