Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Final Stretch

The past two days were spent away from the mountains. I was able to watch speed skating, some hockey and engage in the Culture and Education Program that is unique to the Youth Olympics. Friday, I return to Patscherkofel to cover alpine skiing. It will be my first time writing a standard event review since arriving in Innsbruck. I'm excited for the challenge.

There's only three more days left in this crazy trip. There's still about five sports across three venues I've yet to see. Once I return to the States, there will be 185 days until the Opening Ceremony for the London 2012 Olympic Games.

Click HERE to read my latest story, which I'm surprised hasn't caused more of a stir.

Click HERE to see more photos of my Austrian adventure.

German translation of the day: guten tag = good day, hello

No comments:

Post a Comment